Chenega Professional & Technical Services, LLC (CPTS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Chenega Corporation. CPTS utilizes shared services provided by the corporation, which affords us the stability and support of a large business while maintaining the flexibility and rates of a small business.
Chenega Corporation has the dual mission of succeeding in business to assist its Shareholder, descendants and family members in their journey to economic and social self-determination and self-sufficiency, and to create and support comprehensive cultural, societal and community activities.
- To be a nationally recognized provider of professional services
- To earn a profit by delivering high-quality services to our customers
- To invest wisely so as to provide distributions for Chenega Corporation Shareholders in perpetuity
- To preserve and protect Chenega Corporation lands for future generations
- To preserve and protect the right, livelihood and cultural heritage of our native people
- To provide shareholder services that will build opportunity & capability for current and future Chenega Corporation shareholders, including: education, employment opportunities, training and development, and to foster individual growth and well-being
- To ensure that Chenega Corporation engages in responsible business with our customers and partners in a visionary, innovative, competitive, and progressive manner, to provide for long term corporate stability
- To attract, develop, compensate, reward, and retain a world-class workforce this is guided by our value system, and is focused on exceeding the expectations of our customers
- To acknowledge the many opportunities, successes, and blessings that have been bestowed on the Chenega people and this Corporation
- To assist the broader family of native and disadvantaged small businesses by promoting their development and engaging in responsible business pursuits with them
- To be good citizens within our communities by being responsible and contributing to good causes